Nobody in the world wants to have that dull and dready hair. Having shiny hair is the dream of every woman in this universe. Of course, there are a lot of shine enhancer products available in the market these days. Again, why spend so much money when you can make your own shine enhancer? Here are some tips for you to try at home:
- Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to your rinse water after shampooing (for blondes only)
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to rinse water after shampooing (for brunettes and redheads)
- Massage olive oil into your hair, wrap with towel and leave it overnight. Wash it out in the morning. Once a week should do it.
- Mix 4 cups of warm water and 1 teaspoon of honey. Pour it into your hair after shampooing. Let it air dry.
- Apply mayonnaise to dry hair and leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse and shampoo as usual.
- Lightly beat two eggs in milk and massage them in your hair thoroughly. Rinse after five minutes.
- Cold water rinsing makes your hair look shinier as it closes and smoothens the hair cuticle.
- Heat activated shampoos and weekly deep conditioning for your hair keep them glossy.